Hello fellow Blogreaders!
Once again I was shooting lookbook for Ewa Bednarska, a talented young designer from Poznań, who won the last edition of HeartFashion. In her work she focuses on quality and functionality. Currently she’s creating two lines of clothes: STREET – for city lifestyle lovers, and GLAMOUR – dedicated to women who tend to wear elegant stylizations. The CAMOUFLAGE collection for Spring/Summer 2015 is characterised by original patterns (are photos or paintings made by the designer), printed onto fabrics produced in Łódź. The whole collection was sewn in Poznań.
The effects wouldn’t be so great if it wasn’t for the fantastic team:
– the clothes were provided by Ewa Bednarska – extremely positive person, who slowly and consistently has been building her own brand for the past few years,
– the model was Alicja Julia Rost – one of the most beautiful models I’ve ever worked with, the last time we worked together was in 2011, and during this break both her and I got better in what we do, it was really cool to meet after so many years – you rocked Ala! 🙂
– the second model was Mariusz Tomczak – sometimes you get to work with people, who don’t have to do much to look just great – good job, Mariusz – definitely the tallest model I’ve ever worked with 🙂
– the make up was made by Paulina Frątczak, and it completed the collection perfectly – I’m sure we’ll work together again!
– the lighting, photos, and postproduction were made by me, myself and I 🙂
The description of the lighting, as well as a crazy backstage, are at the end of this post, and in the meantime check out the lookbook: